GT40P/1016 was built in 1965 and shipped,
almost as a bare chassis, to Shelby American in Los ANgeles. There it
was completed as a MkII in January 1966. After it's first two races, it
was handed over to Holman & Moody who raced it at Le Mans the same year.
In 1970 the car was donated to the Harrah Museum in Nevada where it
resided for many years.
(Left) - Build
Sheet for GT40P/1016.